Friday, May 4, 2007

The sea

The sea, the waves, the breeze,
The serenity, unruffled, so calm I feel.

An aroma intoxicating in the air,
As I run my fingers in the sand,
Below my feet sweeping away
Is the sea, the cold land

The roar of the waves,
Run down my spine, mount and fade.
My eyes tightly shut,
In its music, I rejoice, I bathe.

Slowly fading into a deep red
The golden hue allover from the sun,
Making its way deep into the sea
Far away on the endless horizon.

The sand still cold and calm,
The sky getting darker, the sea, fierce,
The naked beach as I sit on,
The moon glitters and the ocean cheers

The beach getting married to the sea,
As I watch the celebration,
The twinkling stars rejoice,
The beach bathing in the moon lit ocean.

The sea filled with a thousand desires,
The lustful waves rising higher
Engulfing the whole shore, with me
Bathing me in its hunger.

As the night goes, calm its gets,
And on the shore, I lie asleep.
Waiting for dawn when the sun breaks
To another day, and the world awakes

No comments: