So far away from home, I am
I feel like an eroding stone
Stuck, stranded and still
Can’t move cant go at his will
The winds come erode me
Take my dust to the other world
The rains wash me with their tears
Drench out memories and leave only fears
The rivers bath me over
The seas cleanse me in their waves
Take my memories, they take them home
Make me feel like an eroding stone
my heart somewhere; my mind somewhere;
With a body motionless
Only a miracle can come and push me
So I can roll back home and be free.
I feel like an eroding stone
Stuck, stranded and still
Can’t move cant go at his will
The winds come erode me
Take my dust to the other world
The rains wash me with their tears
Drench out memories and leave only fears
The rivers bath me over
The seas cleanse me in their waves
Take my memories, they take them home
Make me feel like an eroding stone
my heart somewhere; my mind somewhere;
With a body motionless
Only a miracle can come and push me
So I can roll back home and be free.
No comments:
Post a Comment